Pickled Sushi Ginger is a pickled vegetable. According to different needs, there are pink ginger and white ginger. It's sweet, thinly sliced young ginger that's been pickled in a solution of sugar and vinegar. Young ginger is often better suited for sushi slices due to its tender flesh and natural sweetness. Sushi ginger is usually eaten after a sushi meal, it can eliminate the lingering food taste on the tongue and kill the bacteria in the raw fish. So when you eat other flavors of sushi; you will taste the original taste and freshness of the fish.
1. Name: pickled sushi ginger
2. Appearance color: natural white/pink
3. Drain weight: 1kg
4. Brand name: OEM
5. Packing: 1kg, 9.08kg
6. Certificates: ISO, Haccp, halal, FDA CE
7. Shelf life: 18 months
8. Country of Origin: China
9. Features: economical, natural, convenient, instant, with sushi
10. Ingredients: ginger, vinegar, salt, acid, etc.
11. Storage: Store in a cool and dry place without sunlight
12. Packing: 1kg*10/ctn, 1.5kg*10bags/ctn
13. Grade: A,B,C ,(EU Grade)(USA Grade)
Raw materials---washing and desalination---picking---washing again---cut into cubes---washing three times---selection---draining---weighing---bag and add liquid--- Seal---Sterilize---Cook---Wipe---Metal Test---Warehouse