Country of Origin: China
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: HACCP, ISO, FDA, HALAL
Packaging details: 50 sheets/bag*80 bags/ctn; 100 sheets/bag*40 bags/ctn
Delivery time: 4-5 weeks
Payment terms: L/C, D/P, T/T
Supply Ability: 500 boxes/day
Name: Roasted sushi seaweed
Appearance: dark green
Type: Class A, B, C
Storage: dry and cool place
Taste: seaweed, fragrant
Shelf life: 18 months
Nori is the Japanese name for edible seaweed in red algae. It is best known as an ingredient in sushi, known as "nori" (as the Japanese do) or simply seaweed. The finished product is made through a shredding and drying process similar to papermaking.
1. Nori is a natural seaweed that has been roasted or sun-dried.
2. Is a human food consumable used in oriental cooking.
3. The baked type is most commonly used as the outer skin of rolled sushi.
4. The dried ones can be used to make seaweed soup and glutinous rice balls.
5. All of our seaweed is vacuum bagged.
6. The origin of our seaweed is really reliable and fresh.
7. Excellent quality and competitive price are our advantages.